Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Segway

Last year, Frank and I won a silent auction for a night stay at the Richmond Westin and a 2 hour Segway tour of Richmond. We finally had a chance to use both when Nana was here. Thanks for watching the boys, Nana!
It was nice to have the night away...we had an amazing meal at Millie's, drinks at the hotel bar, and a night without two rowdy boys to take care of. It was great!
The Segway tour was lots of fun, although I did feel dorky wearing a helmet and motoring around the streets of Richmond on one of the things. Nonetheless, it was a good time!



Riding this Segway makes me feel....sad?? What is that face I'm making? I definitely was nervous, though. I was totally afraid that I wouldn't be able to make the Segway work. Don't worry....I figured it out!

At Tredegar Iron Works.

He'd ridden on a Segway before and was totally comfortable on it. Well, as comfortable as you can be after standing up and shifting your weight forward and backward for 2 hours!

Virginia State Capitol

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...