Our neighborhood had a costume parade and pot-luck before the real fun started.
Alex was Scream-Face again this year (even though I tried to push Darth Vader on him) and Hunter went as a lion (it was WAY too hot for this costume though - I felt so bad for him when we got back to the house and I realized that he was drenched in sweat!)
Alex's dental work didn't prevent him from Trick-or-Treating like a pro this year and Hunter did pretty well for himself too!

Little Lion
Alex was Scream-Face again this year (even though I tried to push Darth Vader on him) and Hunter went as a lion (it was WAY too hot for this costume though - I felt so bad for him when we got back to the house and I realized that he was drenched in sweat!)
Alex's dental work didn't prevent him from Trick-or-Treating like a pro this year and Hunter did pretty well for himself too!
Little Lion
No comments:
Post a Comment