There is a decent-sized hill a few miles from our house that is dubbed by people around here as "The Hill". We have a fairly good hill at our house, but it goes straight into the road, so it isn't necessarily the safest place to sled (especially if I'm not out to watch Alex). "The Hill" is flat for a long time at the bottom so you can go pretty far. We had a blast there! We don't own a sled, so we brought the lid of a storage tub. That worked ok, but was definitely a bumpy ride! It sure is a workout though, especially for me since Hunter can't make it up the hill on his own, which means I get the honor of carryinghim up (and remember, I don't own snow boots so climbing up a hill made out of basically ice in sneakers is already incredibly difficult without the added weight and general wet-noodleness of Hunter). We went twice this past snow-storm and we are psyched to go again NEXT year (Do you hear that, Snow? We aren't interested in any more of you THIS year!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment