Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, April 6, 2009

Hunter is 3!

Hunter turned 3 on Sunday! He's getting to be such a big boy! We celebrated at a local park with 6 of his friends and a Pirate themed party. It was a blast! All the kids had little pirate hats, eye patches, and a sword. They ate lots of pizza and loot-filled treasure chest cake. Although, I think Hunter's favorite part was coming home and opening his presents.


I'm 3!!! (I'm still working on getting the right number of fingers up though!)

The best t-shirt ever!

Blowing out the candles on my treasure-chest cake.

Having fun at my party.

Just about to open up my presents....look how excited I am!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

He's so cute! He and Jack will be in the same grade when they start school. Cute pics & LOVE his t-shirt!

Deb said...

Did you make the cake ~ how awesome!!! I have to have that shirt for my boys ~ where in the world do you find such a thing??

He's so handsome ~ I swear it was just yeterday you had him!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...