Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hunter's Haircut

So, last night Mommy thought she would be super clever and cut Hunter's hair in the bath. Needless to say, Mommy is definitely NOT meant to be a hair stylist. It was horrible! Hunter ended up looking like Friar Tuck! We had to make an emergency visit to the local kid's salon, PigTails and CrewCuts, this morning. Despite bribery with lollipops, Hunter wasn't keen on getting his hair cut. Luckily they were playing a Clifford the Dog DVD for all of the kids to watch, so he was quickly distracted. Mommy was so proud of what a big boy he was!!
Doesn't his new cut look handsome! Although, I must say I hardly recognize him. I was so used to that mop of hair!

4 comments:

the veronica family said...

he looks too big! bring back the mop hair!!!!

Deb said...

Can he be ANY cuter? REALLY? I sure miss that head of hair....

Joan said...

Isn't he a cutie. He was before with the mop but now we can see him much better! Love it.

Unknown said...

We love Hunter's new haircut. He is so cute! Love to everyone from Nana and Papa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...