Every year the building complex where Frank works has a Christmas party. The big appeal, of course, is Santa. We went last night (despite the fact that I am VERY sick - which is also the reason they weren't wearing nice clothes...I just wasn't up to changing them before we left) and waited in line for about 30 minutes. It was worth it though to have both boys willingly sitting on Santa's lap. Last year the picture we got was of Hunter screaming and Alex not looking at the camera. Not impressive! This year, Hunter couldn't wait to see Santa - especially this Santa because he was giving out stuffed reindeer. My kids can always be bribed! Alex told Santa all of the things he wanted -- a Nintendo DS, Bakugan, and a "basketball game". I don't think he'll be disappointed on Christmas morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweet pictures! They look fine.
Grammy
Post a Comment