Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Obama!

We went to an election results party a few houses up the street from us on Election Night (obvioiusly!). I decided to carve some political pumpkins for the host and hostess to display - especially after my good luck with the Halloween pumpkins that we did. I have to admit, I think these turned out AWESOME (no matter your political preference!).


We lit them in the bathroom because it was the darkest room in the house. Look at how proud Alex is, even though he didn't help at all (not even to scoop out the pumpkin goop from the inside)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG Kristin!!! Obama is awsome! Where did you get plans for this? The lady in Lockport baked a portrait of Obama in 1,000 cupcakes - it was cool too. She gave them to the Democtratic headquarters in Buffalo.

Love Ya,
Dad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...